Search This Blog

Sunday 19 April 2015

Erasmus Film

I previously mentioned the possibility of me creating a film of my experience here in my last Erasmus post. I have finally started compiling all of my videos from my time here in Cyprus and also had a few videos from my friends here to include. I wanted to use the film as a documentary of my Erasmus year and all the memories and new friends I've made. I would also like it to inspire people to travel and perhaps even think about becoming an Erasmus student in Cyprus.

I have been using both Aftereffects and imovie to edit and compile all footage to create the film. So far it is almost 10minutes long and I hope to capture everything from this year in my film. I still have some work to do until the final cut will be ready to showcase, I think my final stage of the project will be finding fitting songs and music to put over the film. I have tried to keep it in chronological order to show how much fun we've had from start to end. I hope it will show how our friendships and relationships with one another have formed and become stronger throughout all our experiences and trips together too.

Making the film has really made me reflect on my time studying and living abroad more and how it has changed me and benefited myself and my studies. Not only has it opened my eyes to another culture and way of living but also allowed me to view design differently from my studies here. With my time here and studies winding down to an end, and finals at the end of May, I have began to reflect on my time here. I have also began to think about my future with moving forward into my third year at Coventry University and how my studies here will aid and stay with me throughout my degree and career.

NAP x


No comments:

Post a Comment