Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Promoting International Experience

As part of our Erasmus year abroad, we are required to produce an updates CV, written journal and a poster promoting Erasmus to the year below. For my poster I wanted to incapsulate all relevant information to my year in Cyprus and some information on Erasmus in general to cover all basis in the hopes to attract new students. 

I used a photo from my trip to Paphos as the background for my poster with white hand drawn style illustrations for each fact given. I wanted to promote all courses available, which university I attended in Cyprus, my studies, how long I studied as an erasmus student, the destinations students came from and some little fun facts about how many times I visited home and how many road trips we had here. I used  some inspirational sayings about travel and how much Erasmus can have a positive effect on your life. 

I hope to communicate what a great experience Erasmus can give students for their future with my poster. 


NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment