Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cyprus Air

Whilst visting Crete we flew from very small airports with the airline Ryanair, an Irish company. I wanted to use my travels as inspirations and gather more research and understanding of branding an airline. Our aircraft colour scheme was the colours I had considered using for my Cyprus Air identity, however seeing the colours on a real aircraft I felt some changes needed to be made to my chosen colours. I hope that this will not only allow my brand to stand out from the competing company but in my opinion allow the contrast of colours to work together better than that of Ryanair.

Discussions with my tutor have led me to futher develop my two stripe logo, representing the terrain of the Island and the two sides of the Island meeting together. I feel I still need to develop my typefaces and style choices to create the professional outlook I want for my airline and to connect the name if the airline to the logo.

My logo




Once I have my logo looking professional, I will then feel ready to implement it onto all aspects of design promoting the the company. I have already sketched layouts for the business documents, such as letterheads and envelopes etc and have brainstormed a few possible directions for my advertising campaign consisting of postcards, posters and a magazine spread.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment