Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2015

Erasmus isn't a year in your life, it's a life in a year


Thinking about branding and identity with my projects, I have started to look at my body of work and the branding outlook for my platforms (blog, CV, portfolio, online portfolio, social media). I am currently in the process of adding my international experience, I have previously undertaken and currently am now being an Erasmus student, to my CV. As part of my course last year I created my creative CV for print, I have took the design concept and applied it to my blog now to create a brand for myself (seen below). This year I am required to produce a CV on my experience gained from the Erasmus year of study I will have passed. I want to include the grades from my studies here at Fredrick university and the benefits studying abroad has given me in a short paragraph to hopefully promote myself in a positive light and give that extra advantage of employ-ability.

My online blog portfolio and printed CV
 



I have recently been thinking about the poster required to promote the Erasmus scheme and my experience here in Cyprus to connect with people thinking of taking part of international studies. I plan to start looking at possible directions I could document the positives of being an Erasmus student and creating my poster in the next few weeks.

I also want to create a short video capturing my experience and fun here meeting new people, exploring the island and how Erasmus has changed my outlook. I plan to compile all the videos I have taken so far along with the help of Rosie, one of the Scottish girls I met last semester, to create a montage of all the adventures and experiences Erasmus have given us as a group this year. 

NAP x


No comments:

Post a Comment