Search This Blog

Friday 13 March 2015

Hercules & Eris

It was another goodbye this week, as the kittens we took in last winter Hercules and Eris finally flew to their new home in the UK.  I took them in from the storms and did all I could by taking them to the vets for their vaccinations and health checks. It may have taken a toll on my finances and my health but their adoption is complete and finally at my home waiting for me to return to the UK.



To anyone wanting or thinking of adopting or rescuing animals from a foreign country I highly suggest to look in your own country first and help the animals around you. This has been a very expensive process, but to me it has been more than worth it and in my eyes I have brought the best part of Cyprus back with me and will always have them to remind me of my Erasmus year here.

Then & Now 

I found a short post on buzzfeed about the myths of rescued cats and I love it!

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment