Search This Blog

Sunday 20 January 2013

Out the door it might be snowing, in my world it's always June, I don't believe the world outside my room.

So being cooped up indoors most of this weekend due to the weather, I thought I would post a little I snap shot of my room along with a very appropriate song. For most people who know me I am obsessed with interior design, so of course I couldn't live in a white box. 

My room at night. 
I love fairy lights, if I could I would cover every inch of my walls and ceiling with them. For christmas my parents bought me this tree to make my uni room more cosy and feel more like my room at home.




The edge of my shelves 



My room in the day

On my notice board I have:
Photos of my family
A Calendar for reminders
Letters from home
More fairy lights
A Dreamcatcher I made with my little nephew last summer
Tickets from exhibitions, Trips with family and train tickets home




My room at home in Blackpool



A very appropriate song from Beady eye for this post and the weather today.



NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment