Search This Blog

Saturday 19 January 2013

But baby it's cold outside...

Being from Blackpool, we tend not to see so much snow from our salt air that doesn't seem to let any snow settle. This weather has hit hard over most of the country this week and has even seen our Personal Development Planning lectures and classes rescheduled due to the danger warnings of traveling.  

The beginning of the frosting.... 



Luckily I got some resources before the worst of it hit and a new book to contribute to my 'achievables' list of becoming a more intellectual and rounded individual. I saw this book (below) on the sale shelves of a discount book and craft store called 'The works' a shop I'm sure all you students are aware of. 


I've always been fascinated with art history and architecture but never had the time to properly research the era of the renaissance, so here it goes... 

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment