Search This Blog

Thursday 7 April 2016

Portfolio

 Whilst still working on projects from this year and building up the majority of my portfolio, I have been focusing on how I want my work to feel as a collective in my portfolio. I wanted almost a house style guide to create a personal style for myself, yet give each brief and projects its personal identity. My big design module has been running along side all others this year and given a wide range of different projects to choose from including branding, campaigns, typography, packaging and interior installations. A big factor in my reasoning for choosing projects that I have, is that I felt my portfolio lacked a broad range of projects incorporating in particular packaging and interior.

In the past few years of studying I have found a huge passion for Interior design, I have begun projects of my own and would like to explore this area of design practice more. I have been given a possible opportunity working with an interior design company which employs graphic designers and artists creating artwork. For this potential role I have adapted my portfolio and projects and included the interior spaces and exhibit installations I have complied from this year.

With our graduate show fast approaching and with plans to be part of the new designers exhibit in London, I have begun adjusting my personal branding and outward facing materials. These being my creative CV, business card, printed portfolio and online portfolio / personal website with an applied style to all. I have been thinking of unique ways to present my portfolio and CV together for potential clients and employers, and have these sit alongside my professional portfolio. I want to print my favorite projects onto postcards and have these as a mini portfolio to hand out and give to opportunities.



NAP x


No comments:

Post a Comment