Search This Blog

Thursday 28 April 2016

London New Designers Show

 A great opportunity has arisen for myself to be part of the new designers exhibit in London this summer, representing Coventry university along side some of my fellow classmates. The exciting news came with responsibility, a priority team organized by our tutor to help collect work and gather information from others in class to be circulated and sent to exhibit also. I chose my typography project to be used to represent my work and promote myself as a graphic designer, I felt it best represented my style and acted as an intelligent project to spark conversations with employers for myself. This project will sit along side my personal information from the new CV I have created in preparation for graduating university. 

With the degree show so close, I have begun the next steps of designing my business cards, online portfolio and personal website, CV and personal statement to help promote myself. I have also begun forming my outward facing portfolio to sit in the exhibition and eventually be taken down to London to be exhibited there. I will later release more information on the exhibit in time and reveal my website when published.

Fundraising Update ! The doughnut sale within hub was great! Some good use came from my Inflatable pool doughnut once again drumming up interest and humor throughout the day.
 
NAP x


No comments:

Post a Comment