Search This Blog

Friday 22 April 2016

PCKT16

Our digital presence for the degree show has been gradually building and growing over the past few weeks. We now hold a Facebook Event, Facebook Page along with other social media accounts including Instagram and Twitter. The PR team and digital team have worked together to create an amazing website linking to the brand identity we have created.







An update with the fundraising efforts! We are currently in the progress of planning some upcoming events such as a gaming console tournament, a Karaoke night both held within our own studio to save on costs. The most recent event coming up is a Krispy Kreme doughnut sale taking place within the hub, which I have been set the task of creating a poster and content for social media accounts advertising the event. I wanted the poster to feel fun and playful and somehow connected to our degree show, I feel I have achieved this with my use of colour, language and my new found skills in creating illustrations within illustrator.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment