Search This Blog

Friday 11 December 2015

Prospects

This week I focused my attention on finding job opportunities through the university' prospects scheme. Whilst reading my emails i came across a few interesting roles that really appealed to me so I have decided to apply. Currently I am in communications with a possible new project for myself to be part of. The details of the project are under wraps at the moment and are to be veiled later, however it is clear that this will involve packaging design. 

I am working on a few different packaging projects at the moment to put into my portfolio from wine labels to coffee branding and packaging. I hope to have a variety of examples of projects for when I am applying for different roles and to show in my portfolio for the final degree show. I am hopeful about these new possible career moves I have applied for and hope to achieve the best outcome from my studies.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment