Search This Blog

Monday 7 December 2015

Dissertation

A glimse into the hard work of final year was presented this week with a discussion based around the dissertation I will soon be writing. We was also allowed a look at a list of our competition briefs, which will begin after Christmas, to consider which project we would like to approach over our festive break. With recently wanting to look into more packaging projects I was happy to see a few possible briefs to consider and I hope that these projects will allow me the chance to design the kind of work I want in my portfolio. With our typography module kicking off soon we were also presented with a choice of competition briefs to consider.

Whilst over the Christmas break I hope to research further into these new briefs and gain some understanding of which is the most suitable for my portfolio and style of work I can create. I would also like to catch up and refine a few existing projects to finalize so that I can concentrate on starting new work.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment