Search This Blog

Saturday 19 December 2015

London Trip

 Last month there was a scheduled trip to London which I unfortunately missed from being unwell, so I decided to make up for it and start getting into the festive mood with a trip to the capital. The original plan was to be dropped off the coach outside the National History museum, I had never been before and felt gutted to have missed the opportunity. I have also always wanted to visit the Science Museum, which so happens to be situated only next door, so I choose to spend the whole day exploring both! 



This however wasn't a trip to solely enjoy the museums and have fun, I was also determined to go with work in mind.. With the recent typography brief considering art galleries and spaces were running through my mind around the different exhibits and collected a few materials and photos of inspiration. With the V&A only across the road and limited time to fit all into my day visit I quickly scanned the building looking for possible and potential spaces for my work.

Whilst on my travels I found it important to take photos of places I could potential import my work into for presentations. A reminder of my tutor stating people from last year using the same in-situ photo for their final degree show and the level of how unprofessional it seemed rang in my mind. I snapped away whilst rushing through the tube stations and train stations.

NAP x


No comments:

Post a Comment