Search This Blog

Friday 8 May 2015

Erasmus Film

After a week of compiling all files, videos and photos from everyone, I have finally come to the final cut of my film. I wanted to create a film to document my Erasmus year in Cyprus and first year living abroad. With many upcoming months still being here to enjoy, I will be adding in more footage and memories to showcase. As for now the final cut has been uploaded to my youtube channel.

You can also watch it here in my blog 



I have included as many files as possible to sum up all our adventures, new found friendships and memories made from this year. My tutor has expressed interest in my film and has asked for permission to allow the film to be shown to students in lectures, thinking of taking an Erasmus year. I hope my video and our experience here together will inspire students back home to take advantage of the opportunity given by Coventry University to improve upon their practice and future endeavours. 

After my Erasmus year here in Cyprus I would highly recommend the programme to any student. The chance to travel, study, work and meet interesting people in new and exciting places really has changed my outlook on working and living. The people I have met here and the memories shared will always stay with my throughout my career and personal life. 

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment