Search This Blog

Friday 8 May 2015

New and returning visiters

My mother and family came to visit this week. I wanted them to experience the Cyprus I have grown to know and showed them all round Nicosia and took them to some of my favourite spots. We also rented a car and explored some more of the Island by Visiting Paphos, Larnaca and Ayia Napa.

Rosie also came back to surprise everyone. I met her at the airport, as her flight was arriving along side my mothers, with a balloon and some of our favourite treats from Zorbas bakery.

With family visiting, keeping up with my work has been a challenge this week. However with Rosie here to inspire and encourage us all, I hope she can shed some new light and feedback upon my work so far and ideas for the continuing work remaining.



Tomb of the Kings, Paphos

NAP x



No comments:

Post a Comment