Search This Blog

Saturday 30 May 2015

Cyprus Air Finals

Here is my solution to rebrand the airline Cyprus Air including all business documents, outfacing designs such as the aircraft, luggage tags, website and app. To promote the launch of the new brand identity of the airline I created postcards, posters and an interactive magazine ad.

I really enjoyed this project and reaching into the culture and background of Cyprus to inject its history and design into the identity of the airline. I would like to pursue more projects based around branding in  my final year and hopefully learn to better my knowledge of this area in design and develop skills in this field with logo design.


Aircraft 



Poster Campaign



Magazine advertisement - Interactive paper plane




App & Website mock ups

NAP x



No comments:

Post a Comment