Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Missing the NHS

Unfortunately I have been very unwell lately and my work has suffered because of this. Most of my time has been spent resting or traveling to see the doctor and visiting the hospital for further diagnosis and scans. This has also drained my energy and been quite expensive for me. The experience of visiting the doctors here has made me really appreciate our healthcare in the UK.

Through out being ill, I have notified my tutors of my circumstances and how it is affecting my work and they have been very understanding. I have been to talk briefly with them before I return home for Christmas with the current stages of my work and to arrange a plan of action with them. I have currently finished around 10 of my final 12 postcards needed and will be giving over 5 of my favourites to my tutor for production before I leave for Christmas. With my magazine I have around 10 of the final 24 required spreads and have arranged with both tutors to try my hardest to catch up with work over the break. I will also need to make a start on my conceptual booklet required for my history module, with some knowledge in the era I have chosen I will only need some brief research on what I will want to include in my book. I plan to have most of my work completed ready for my return in the new year and talk through with tutors to make any changes then.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment