Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Homeward-Bound

So tomorrow I fly back home for Christmas, I'm very excited to see my family especially from being ill for the last couple of months. I have decided to rest completely whilst home until I  have visited my GP and made a full recovery. This will allow me to concentrate on my work completely and put all my effort and energy into my work ready for my return in January.

The main project I will need to complete over the break is my magazine and  begin my booklet for my History class. I started researching for my booklet in the beginning stages of the project so this will help me alot over Christmas with how far behind I feel. Hopefully in a week or two I will be back on track and making vast progress in my work. I can say however on a positive note that my postcard project is completed and I am really happy with my work I have produced. I will blog about my work and the project soon.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment