Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2014

Cyprus Family Christmas

Whilst I have been ill my group of friends arranged a weekend away in the mountains for us to spend time together before our deadlines and the break for Christmas. We rented cars and a private villa for the weekend and headed to a small village just past Paphos. This was for us all to spend some time all together as when we return after Christmas only 6 of us out of 10 will be staying the full year. We visited the historic tourist site, Baths of Aphrodite, where it is believed the goddess of love and beauty used to bathe in a the small pool of the natural grotto. We also went on a little nature trail to see the full views across the bays and the landscape around us.




We also held our own Christmas day here with secret Santa, a quiz and a lovely Christmas dinner cooked by the boys with personal Christmas crackers for each of us. We also set up a photo booth with props we made out of card. It was a great way for us all to have a break away from work for a day.




I am still recovering and resting from being ill, I have now decided to rest completely until I am back home and visited my own GP. I will then continue with my work over the break for my return in January.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment