Search This Blog

Thursday 1 November 2012

Projects

 
Ready to hand in my portfolio tomorrow for the past 5 projects we've been set thought I would share my work here and research to go along. I've even added some of my contextuals websites for you (how kind) enjoy!
 
Brief 1 - The Necklace
 
Task given was to take a photo to illustrate the short story The Necklace by Guy de Maupasssant.
 
 
Mario Testino - Photographer I was inspired by for my photoshoot

My final page spread

 
Brief 2 - Film Poster
 
This given brief restricted us to only using hand rendered typography.
I choose Edward Scissothands as it is one of my favourite films (helped by the actor Johnny Depp). 


 
My Final Poster Design
 
 
Craig Ward - A very inspirational typographer
 
Brief 3 - Billboard Poster
 
Task - To redesign a newpaper ad in the form of a billboard ad. I choose the personalised model replica of a Lambretta Scooter as I love the 60's era of MOD's and Rocker's.
 
 
My research sheets

 
My First Billboard ad inspired by MOD's.

My Final Billboar ad inspired by the Psychedlic 60's and the illustrator Alberto Seveso.
 

 
Brief 4 - Logo's
 
Redesign the Argos logo for their new launch of stores in China.

 
My Final Logo designs

Brief 5 - Manifesto
 
Our final project was to create our very own manifesto to describe our work and myself as a designer.

 
Development of my ideas

 
3 Designs

 
My final Manifesto
 
I chose the very fitted 3 word phrase of 'Just wing it' a clever take on the Nike slogan -  Just do it!
It also sums up my attitude to life and work in certain situations, the image in the centre is of an eye of god nebula to represent my faith and ambition.
 
 
NAP x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment