Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2016

SoundBite Finals

The time came for another project to end this week with a presentation to our client, Town Hall Symphony Hall in Birmingham, Sound Bite. This project was originally set to end and handed over to our client before Christmas but due to some unexpected events, the client had to reschedule. This gave my team a chance to refine our work and finally create a cohesive brand identity in the designs. I took it upon myself to make a few adjustments to the final work along with another team member to bring our work together and to have the best presentation of our work, this created a little tension when it came to presentation day with one other member. After the presentation the client gave us some great feedback but I couldn't help feel a little disappointed with how some members of the team acted and their contribution to the work. I am relieved to have this project out of the way in all honestly and believe what we have created has answered the clients brief. There are some elements of this project I like but others I feel could have been approached a lot better. 

I have to admit working within the team we had was very difficult at times and I do feel that the quality of work lacks because of this. I originally loved the concept and branding image we reached but feel it doesn't come across as I pictured. I realise the strain group work can have on a project if the members aren't completely working together, I have a suspicions it was because of the international barrier and difference this created between the group with communications that lead to this. I feel a lack of energy and enthusiasm about the project and task in hand became a apparent at times from the overwhelming work load of this year. I have definitely took some lessons from the past weeks working on this and hope to resolve issues and learn from the mistakes and difficulties I experienced.

Logo & Brand concept


Poster Campaign


Membership email & Card


Website 


App



Shark Interactivity



Light show through projection mapping


Vinyl stickers

NAP x



No comments:

Post a Comment