Search This Blog

Thursday 19 November 2015

Happy Graduation Day

This week was a very inspiring and reflecting time for me as I saw my past classmates graduate from the Graphic design course at Coventry University. It was so good to catch up with everyone and how their life after University changed and moved on from being away on Erasmus. I hadn't seen most of them since being in class with them, so it was great to support and celebrate with them on what was originally my graduation date too.

Throughout the celebrations of the day, I felt somewhat reflective and begin evaluating my studies and what was important for the final coming months of my time here at university. I couldn't help but think forward to my graduation date next year and the hard work standing in my way of how the celebration level will depend on the next few months. I began to realize the importance of my work, the methods I take and lessons I have learnt throughout the process and how all these contributing factors will affect the level of achievement in my career. The skills I have gained from my studies and personal experience from my last 4 years of university and independent living have made me grow into the confident designer I am today. I look forward to my own graduation date, but for now I intend to really push myself into creating the best final pieces for my portfolio and enjoy living the student life for my final year.



NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment