Search This Blog

Monday 12 October 2015

Shoreditch Kitchen Launch

This week saw the launch of a project I have been excited about pursuing, The Shoreditch Kitchen. I have seen this project run the past 2 years and the outcomes are all so different from students. At the beginning of summer I saved a few examples of menus and design styles that inspired me for research into this project. Along with other re-occuring modules in mind, I wanted to have an informed outlook on design in readiness. I have also been thinking about how I want my portfolio to look at the end of the year and how I can approach each project.  

Here is some of my current research from over summer of styles I feel would suit the project.





I would still like to keep these approaches in mind for my work whilst I evaluate the projects requirements and what the brief calls for. 


NAP x



No comments:

Post a Comment