Search This Blog

Thursday 6 August 2015

Ireland

My first adventure since returning back to the UK from Cyprus was my first ever trip to Ireland. With family connections there I have always wanted to travel and experience the Irish beauty of the country, with seems to entice people. I was able to visit the hometown of my boyfriends mother and her family, a famous small village, Sneem, in the county of Kerry. The village has become a very popular tourist destination for Americans, Canadians and Chinese with coaches appearing throughout the day. By being with a local I was lucky enough to get the local treatment from everyone in the tiny village. I loved my time in Ireland and hope to return and travel to experience Dublin next time.


River Sneem and Terrain 




NAP x




No comments:

Post a Comment