Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

"The Cheese Group"

There has been a lot of progress since my last post on our group project building a website of 12 pages talking about the moon. Recently we have began our coding for each of our pages, a brief outline of my design is below, we have decided on a 3 column layout with a simple pastel colour palette. 



I designed the logo to sit in the centre of each page, we all wanted the concept of having the same logo on each page but we wanted our own pages to stand out from each others. Taking this in to consideration I choose to have 5 different versions of our logo, the difference being the colour, this would fit nicely with our choice of pastel colour scheme and join all pages together in a house style.  The logo will be a rollover image so that when the mouse is hovered over the logo the text 'The Moon' will appear in the centre like above and when moved away only the coloured moon will be left.

I hav now begun coding the layout and design for each of my 3 pages (example above) so that all I will need to do is place the text, finished illustrations and any links into the coding of the pages. I've chosen a very space age inspired design to fit with my topic. 

We now need to film our 30 second intro video as a group, to feature on our homepage. We have been bouncing some ideas around and not many have stuck but today in class we were given the exercise to draw the story board for our films and discuss. We have split into pairs and have come up with 2 ideas, I influenced by the website plate interactive and our clinical fresh style of design featured on the homepage and my individual pages. We plan to film our final decided video on monday so that the main group work will be completed before the spring/Easter break next week. 

In the Easter break I plan to write up 400 words for each of my pages, have the illustrations and imagery for my pages and the direct mail will be designed and printed. 

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment