Search This Blog

Friday 5 February 2016

Project Placment Fair

Today we were asked to present our work from our live briefs and placement as part of a second year module to the year below. However with that being a little far away myself and Alex decided to promote the Erasmus experience to anyone who was interested in the program and the work they could create. I choose to play the video I created from our stay in Cyprus so show how much fun we had and the people we met there. I wanted to hopefully inspire them to travel and experience a new place with new adventure just like we did that I was lucky to document and hold as memories.

Here's my Erasmus // Cyprus Video I uploaded to youtube and have showcased before on my blog.
 

We also talked about the work we created for our portfolio and the teaching we experienced from our host University, Frederick. We had a great learning environment from our host and were able to really step up our professionalism in our portfolio from their guidance in our projects. I had recently made a few changes to one project we were given as part of our studies - Corporate Identity. I have found enjoyment in creating mock ups layouts to present my work online. Here are a few I chose to upload and include within my online Behance portfolio for my Cyprus Air re-branding project.

To see my other final pieces take a look at my Behance portfolio


 


NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment