Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Modules

This week I was able to re-choose my modules for  the next upcoming semester. I was able to talk to my tutor from my favorite classes in the hopes he could recommend classes for me to fit with my own goals and aims and what he thought would benefit me. I have decided to join his new class Corporate Identity to help build upon my portfolio with my work from the class and hope to strengthen my skills in creating logos and applying a brand identity. Looking back on previous projects part of this module, it has become clear the task will be to update the branding for the airline service of Cyprus airways. I plan to start my researching into airline branding before the class begins so I can take my inspiration and ideas with me and begin my work as soon as possible. I think this will benefit the progress my work with take in comparison to my last projects.

 I really enjoyed my history class before and really want to continue learning about the history of graphic design as much as I can. From the experience of having many projects last semester and the cost of printing and difficulty I faced with my work, I have only chosen 2 modules to study and focus on. However I feel the Corporate Identity module with consist of many elements and have enough work to stimulate my studies and creativity whilst also giving my time to explore Cyprus and enjoy my final months here.

The credits I gained last semester and aim to achieve by the end of the year will be enough for me to pass this year of Erasmus. I  obtained many credits last semester form the many modules I undertook, more than half than I need for the overall credits needed. Therefor I would like to take the minimum of credits this semester and focus on getting as much as I can personally from the experience and way of life here in Cyprus.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment