Search This Blog

Thursday 13 November 2014

Mid Terms

In my previous post I explained about my contribution with a new friend I made here and his Photography work. He showed me some of his final photos he is planning on using from both shoots and also mentioned that he will be entering them into an exhibition soon.

This week was our midterm critic's is class for the progress of our work in all projects. I began the week discussing my magazine spreads I had been working on and how I had interpreted the articles I found. It was great to see everyone's concept for their magazine and a variety of styles and the dynamic in the class of peoples way of presenting and talking about their work. This month I have been working on the logo development, typography choices, cover and some very early spread designs and grid layouts to experiment with the concept and identity of my magazine. I have also really enjoyed my design for production module and how my work is coming along in this class too. I have many ideas and concepts for each of my 12 needed postcards and will be putting them all into a digital format to work on them as a group.

This week I also had an exam on my Greek language and all that I had learnt from the previous weeks. My friend Vasilis had been helping me revise and setting my tasks to learn in preparation for my exam so I felt confident. I am really enjoying learning the language and feel I know a lot from my classes, mixing with the Greek classmates and trying to speak the language to people around me.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment