Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Not long now...

In a short number of days I will finally be turning my world around to study in Cyprus. A mix of emotions are hitting me, mostly excitement and nervous at the thought of moving and being part of a new university and new classes. Integrating into new classes with foreign people is what i think I may find the most challenging, however from my past experience in China and Istanbul I feel like I can confidently overcome some of my fears.

In my planning for this experience I mentioned what I hope to gain from it in some previous posts 
(A year of travel ahead & Erasmus). These previous thoughts will remain with me and be my main aims for the year ahead. My flight will be leaving on the 17th so I aim to post an update when settled.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment