Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 April 2014

#ChinainCov

So it was our chance to host our Chinese friends these past two weeks and help them experience England and all of our quirky traditions and culture differences.We had planned lots of events and where to go in advance of their visit to make the most of their time and try to show them as much as they showed us on our visit.

We had plenty of day trips to London, Oxford, Birmingham to try and show them and help them experience our English culture in all its glory, amidst our traditional April showers. We offered them a mix of traditional English foods to our take on Chinese food which wasn't received all to greatly in honesty. Throughout their stay here in Coventry we split our time once again between free time and working on an our poster project and creating an exhibition space.



Overall this whole experience has been life changing for me and my outlook in my professional and personal life. Its been a wonderful opportunity to meet so many lovely people and see a different side to our world. I high recommend every student to travel whilst they can and experience everything their university offers. My university and course has given me so much with their outlook they have on traveling to gain experience. In the years I have to come left of my course here at Coventry, I hope to return to China and take all the opportunities I can to gain some experience abroad and see the world whilst i can.

NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment