Search This Blog

Saturday 2 November 2013

One down....

Our first deadline was yesterday and here is what I have been working on. I was asked to create a first class set of stamps which would be issued around the time of the Brazil 2014 Fifa world cup, along with a manipulation of the first class set to achieve a second class set. I choose to focus on the positives of what the event could bring to the locals, I found a project called 'Painting the Favela'. This project focused on updating the slums of Rio with vibrant colours and patterns on the exterior of surrounding buildings to give hope to its residents and onlookers. I chose to illustrate the buildings and the whole street for my subject matter on my stamps with a strap line 'Brazil 2014 World cup' to create a link back to the event.




NAP x

No comments:

Post a Comment